About Our Process
At Greystone Alloys, our goal is to gain our suppliers’ trust by dealing as fairly and making each transaction as seamless as possible. Our Sure Step™ Process, outlined below, creates transparency with each transaction. This ensures that you, our supplier, understand what you are getting and what to expect from us.Get pricing
- Items are received from the carrier.
- A record is logged into our data system containing the following information:
- Date Received
- Item Received
- Incoming Weight of Item Received
- The material is then separated (if more than one material type) and tested for Alloy and Quality utilizing several techniques and procedures.
- Each separate material is then weighed and recorded into our data system.
- Settlement is issued to the seller based on final weight, material tally, and the quoted price for material(s).
- Payment is made once a final settlement is accepted.
- Contact us before sending any materials so that we may provide an accurate Quote and PO Number. No packages will be accepted without the required PO Number.
- Package contents are required to be neatly compacted in order to avoid content shifting during the shipping process.
- A packing slip is required inside the package and should contain the following information:
- Required PO Number
- Seller’s Complete Contact Information
- Material Type(s)
- Incoming Weight of Material(s)
10545 Fisher Road
Houston, TX 77041
Note: these terms and conditions are based on the quality of material, the accuracy of material type, and the weight of the material. Packing slips containing weight, material type(s), and Seller’s contact information are required. If there are any discrepancies in the material received and the seller’s packing slip, the seller will be notified before payment is issued. Photos available upon request.